APC Easy UPS On-Line SRV RM 1000 VA 230V with Rail Kit | SRV1KRIRK
APC Easy UPS On-Line SRV RM 1000VA 230V with Rail Kit
High quality, Double-conversion On-line UPS designed for essential power protection needs even in the most unstable power conditions
Includes: Basic UPS signalling RS-232 cable, CD with software, Rack Mounting support rails, USB cable, User Manual
- Output power capacity: 800Watts / 1.0kVA
- Output Connections: (3) IEC 320 C13 (Battery Backup)
- Nominal Output Voltage: 230V
- Nominal Input Voltage: 230V
- Input Connections: IEC-320 C14
- Cord Length: 1.48meters
- Automatic internal bypass: Supplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS power overload or fault
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown: Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.Â
- Automatic updates and backups: Updates and backups are automatically applied to always provide the most current solution.
- ECO Mode: Operating mode that by-passes unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve high operating efficiency without sacrificing protection.
- Intelligent battery management: Maximizes battery performance, life and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- LCD graphics display: Text and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms
- Serial connection: Use your PC to access additional power protection and manage features for your UPS via a serial port.
- USB Connection:Â Use your PC to access additional power protection and manage features for your UPS via a USB port.
Easy UPS Online Features & Benefits
- Input power factor correction: Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
- Generator compatible: Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
- High efficiency: High-efficiency rates that remain stable even at lower operating power levels
- ECO Mode: Operating mode that by-passes unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve high operating efficiency without sacrificing protection
- Double conversion on-line topology: Guarantees a consistently high level of power quality. Any disturbances on the distribution waveform are regenerated via the zero transfer time AC to DC then DC to AC conversion process. The battery is only used as a back-up source.
- Intuitive LCD interface: Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
- Wide input voltage range: Designed for harsh electrical environments to save battery life.
- Management Software: Allows the user to manage the UPS functions, schedule automatic shutdown and monitor the power grid occurrences through an interactive interface that ensures easy and intuitive monitoring.
- USB connection: Use your PC to access additional power protection and management features for your UPS via a USB Port.
- Pure sine wave output on battery: Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
- Safety-agency approved: Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Audible alarms: Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Disconnected battery notification: Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Automatic self-test: Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Predictive failure notification: Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
- LCD graphics display: Text and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.
- SmartSlot: Customize UPS capabilities with management cards
- Serial connectivity: Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- LED Indicators: Provide easy-to-read status of the unit and utility power conditions.
- Network manageable: Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network.
- Intelligent battery management: Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
2-year limited warranty.
- Australiaâ€™s leading importer & wholesaler of 19â€ server racks, copper, ethernet cable, fibre optic leads & structured networking products
- ISO 9001, NSW Govt. & GITC (QLD Govt.) approved supplier
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- A loyal customer base of 100k+ who trust us for their data & electrical needs
- Over 3000 quality products in stock ready to go
- All products are approved as per local Australian standards
- Warranty & peace of mind return policy
- Lightning-fast delivery nationwide
- Expert advice
- Proudly 100% Australian owned & operated
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.