Aten Petite KVM | CS682 2-Port USB DVI KVM with audio 1.2m Cable and Remote Port Selector
The CS682 takes a giant step forward from prior models in the Petite series, by offering DVI functionality, USB 2.0 peripheral sharing, and a rich bass experience for 2.1 surround systems. Another new feature of the CS682 is the implementation of a remote port selector. This means that you can now control port switching from the desktop while the switch itself can be placed in a convenient, out of the way, location.
Furthermore, the CS682 features enhanced Video DynaSyncâ„¢ technology, which stores the console monitor's EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) to optimize display resolution. Also, in addition to new hotkeys, the CS682 offers the latest mouse port-switching function - simply double-click on the scroll wheel of a USB mouse to change ports. Finally, the CS682's new Power on detection feature means that if one of the computers is powered off, switch will automatically switch to the other powered-on computer.
Featuring an unbeatable combination of DVI functionality, USB 2.0 peripheral sharing convenience, and enhanced user-friendly operations, the CS682 allows users to keep up with the latest innovations in desktop multimedia applications.
- One DVI video console controls two USB computers
- Fully DVI-Digital specification compliant
- USB 2.0 mouse port can be used for USB hub and USB peripheral sharing*
- Computer selection via remote port selector, hotkeys, and USB mouse
- Audio-enabled - full bass response provides a rich experience for 2.1 channel surround sound systems
- Multiplatform support
- Compact design, built-in all-in-on cables (2 x 1.2 m)
- Independent switching of the KVM and Audio focus - one computer can have the KVM focus while the other has the audio focus
- Superior video quality - up to 1920 x 1200
- Compatible with widescreen LCD monitors
- Video DynaSyncâ„¢ - Exclusive ATEN technology eliminates boot-up display problems and optimizes resolution when switching between ports
- Power on detection - if either of the computers is powered off, the CS682 will automatically switch to the other computer
- Supports multimedia keyboards
- Supports wireless keyboards and mice
- Console mouse port emulation/bypass feature supports most mouse drivers and multifunction mice
- Mac/Sun keyboard support and emulation**
- HDCP Compliant
- Firmware upgradable
* This may require an additional power adapter. To use the USB 2.0 mouse port as a USB hub, you must first disable mouse emulation mode.
** PC keyboard combinations emulate Mac/Sun keyboards. Mac/Sun keyboards work only with their own computers.
- 1x CS682 2-Port USB 2.0 DVI KVM Switch
- 1x Remote Port Selector
- 1x User Instructions
1-year limited warranty.
- Australiaâ€™s leading importer & wholesaler of 19â€ server racks, copper, ethernet cable, fibre optic leads & structured networking products
- ISO 9001, NSW Govt. & GITC (QLD Govt.) approved supplier
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- A loyal customer base of 100k+ who trust us for their data & electrical needs
- Over 3000 quality products in stock ready to go
- All products are approved as per local Australian standards
- Warranty & peace of mind return policy
- Lightning-fast delivery nationwide
- Expert advice
- Proudly 100% Australian owned & operated
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.