Fibre Optic KevlarÂ® Shears
These durable, lightweight & ergonomic shears are ideal for cutting Kevlar strength fibres amongst other materials. Made from single high-carbon molybdenum and vanadium micro-serrated blades to reduce slippage and produce a clean cut every time.
- Ergonomic molded handles provide comfort in either hand.
- Micro serrated blades reduce slippage for a better cut.
- Blades comprised of high carbon molybdenum and vanadium steel for longevity.
- Length: 140mm
- Weight: 79g
1 year limited warranty.
- Australiaâ€™s leading importer & wholesaler of 19â€ server racks, copper, ethernet cable, fibre optic leads & structured networking products
- ISO 9001, NSW Govt. & GITC (QLD Govt.) approved supplier
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- A loyal customer base of 100k+ who trust us for their data & electrical needs
- Over 3000 quality products in stock ready to go
- All products are approved as per local Australian standards
- Warranty & peace of mind return policy
- Lightning fast delivery nationwide
- Expert advice
- Proudly 100% Australian owned & operated
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.