Vacuum sealing allows for greater efficiency and a tidier organization in your fridge and freezer, and sealed items take up much less space giving you greater freedom.
Unlike many other preservation techniques, the need for nasty chemicals or other additives that may negatively affect your food is not necessary.
How To Vacuum and Seal With Bags?
- 1. Put the items inside the bag. Clean and straighten the open end of the bag, clearing away any dust and smoothing out wrinkles or ripples.
- 2. Place the open end of the bag in the vacuum chamber beneath the air intake. Do not overfill the bag.
- 3. Close the lid and then press on both sides of the lid，and lock the buckles.
- 4. Open the vacuum releasing valve and release the vacuum pressure inside the machine.
- 5. Open the upper lid and take out the bag. Refrigerate or freeze a sealed food bag if needed.
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 14-day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risks in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.