Ubiquiti | EdgeSwitch 12 fibre -Â Managed Gigabit Fiber Switch
Advanced Switching Technology for the Masses Build and expand your network with Ubiquiti NetworksÂ® EdgeSwitchâ„¢ Fibre, part of the EdgeMAXÂ® line of products. The EdgeSwitch fibre is a fully managed, Gigabit fibre switch, delivering robust performance and intelligent switching for highâ€‘bandwidth networks. The EdgeSwitch fibre offers an extensive suite of advanced Layer-2 switching features and protocols, and also provides Layer-3 routing capability.
Switching Performance The EdgeSwitch Fibre offers the forwarding capacity to simultaneously process traffic on all ports at line rate without any packet loss. For its total, non-blocking throughput, the EdgeSwitch fibre supports up to 16 Gbps.
Distribution LayerÂ The EdgeSwitch Fibre offers high performance and low latency as an aggregation switch. For fibre connectivity, it features 12 SFP ports, eight of which also support 100 Mbps. For copper connectivity, the EdgeSwitch fibre offers four Gigabit RJ45 ports.
Comprehensive User Interface Designed for convenient management, the EdgeSwitch Configuration Interface allows administrators to configure and monitor switch features in a graphical user interface. For advanced users, an industryâ€‘standard command-line interface (CLI) is available through th
Powerful Functionality The EdgeSwitch Fibre uses a sophisticated operating system that provides basic switching features and a variety of advanced features including:
- VLAN, Private VLAN, Voice VLAN
- Link Aggregation
- DHCP Snooping, IGMP Snooping
- TACACS+, RADIUS, 802.1X, MAC Filtering, ACL
- DiffServ, CoS
- Static Routing, Policy-Based Routing
- DHCP Server Functionality
- (12) Gigabit SFP Ports
- (4) Gigabit RJ45 Ports
- (1) Serial Console Port
- Non-Blocking Throughput: 16 Gbps
- Switching Capacity: 32 Gbps
- Forwarding Rate: 23.81 Mpps
- Maximum AC Power Consumption: 56W
- Rackmountable with Rack-Mount Brackets (Included)
- DC Input Option (Redundant or Stand-Alone)
1-year limited warranty.
- Australiaâ€™s leading importer & wholesaler of 19â€ server racks, copper, ethernet cable, fibre optic leads & structured networking products
- ISO 9001, NSW Govt. & GITC (QLD Govt.) approved supplier
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- A loyal customer base of 100k+ who trust us for their data & electrical needs
- Over 3000 quality products in stock ready to go
- All products are approved as per local Australian standards
- Warranty & peace of mind return policy
- Lightning-fast delivery nationwide
- Expert advice
- Proudly 100% Australian owned & operated
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.