Ubiquiti UniFi UBB-US| UniFi Building-to-Building Bridge Pack of 2
The UniFi Building-to-Building Bridge, model UBB, is the ideal solution for high-throughput connectivity with a range of up to 500 m. Integration with the UniFi Controller makes bridging two networks seamless.
Comprised of two pre-paired endpoint devices, the UBB delivers a Point-to-Point (PtP) link â€“ up to 1.7+ Gbps bi-directional â€“ using 802.11ad technology on the low-interference 60 GHz radio band. For backup, a 5 GHz radio using 802.11ac technology is available.
60 GHz Operating Frequency
The 60 GHz band attenuates quickly due to atmospheric absorption. When a 60 GHz radio â€“ such as the UBB â€“ uses a highly directional antenna, interference from other directions is also attenuated. The 60 GHz band thus offers extremely high transmission capacity as a wireless wire.
Wireless Link Redundancy
60 GHz is highly directional and any obstacle in the line of sight â€“ even rain â€“ can drop signal levels.
To maintain connectivity, the UBB can failover to the 5 GHz radio. The 5 GHz radio band propagates better and uses radio wave reflections and refractions more effectively, although it offers lower maximum throughput.
Setup is quick and easy: the UBB radios are pre-paired out of the box so you can use the UniFi app for simultaneous adoption.
The UniFi Controller software enables intuitive management of individual UniFi devices and site-wide deployments.
Sleek Industrial Design
The UBB is designed with a compact form factor for discreet integration into any environment.
The UBB pivots on its ball joint 3-axis mount for easy aiming.
No fasteners are required for pole-mounting, and a single wall fastener (not included) is required for wall-mounting. A wall mount kit, model NBE-WMK, is available as an optional accessory to enhance stability
- Low-Interference 60 GHz Radio Band
- 5 GHz Radio for Backup
- Pre-Paired Radios for Quick Setup Using UniFi App
- Scalable UniFi Network Controller
- UniFi Building-to-Building Bridge (x2)
- Ball joint mount (x2)
- Lock ring (x2)
- Metal strap (x2)
- Gigabit PoE adapter (48V, 0.32A) with mounting bracket (x2)
- Power cord (x2)
1-year limited warranty.
- Australiaâ€™s leading importer & wholesaler of 19â€ server racks, copper, ethernet cable, fibre optic leads & structured networking products
- ISO 9001, NSW Govt. & GITC (QLD Govt.) approved supplier
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- A loyal customer base of 100k+ who trust us for their data & electrical needs
- Over 3000 quality products in stock ready to go
- All products are approved as per local Australian standards
- Warranty & peace of mind return policy
- Lightning-fast delivery nationwide
- Expert advice
- Proudly 100% Australian owned & operated
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.